The press credential for Expodefensa 2019 will be given exclusively to journalists and photographers in office that, at the time of the event, work for a media that covers topics related to Security, Defense, Economics, Industry and Business.
- The deadline to fulfill the form with the accreditation steps is Wednesday 4th of December, 2019.
- Please note that completing the registration process DOES NOT guarantee your press credential for Expodefensa 2019.
- The organizing committee will realize the document confirmation and will not accept media outlets that began their existence right before the fair and that do not certify their real audience reach.
The accreditation online process for Expodefensa 2019 has three steps:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Fill out the following form:
STEP 3: VALIDATION AND CONFIRMATION
Once the pre-registration and accreditation committee of Expodefensa 2019 receives and validates the attached documentation, they will send you an email confirming that the accreditation was approved, as well as the date and time at which you can pick it up at Corferias.
- Please DO NOT FORGET to complete all the fields requested by the system and attach the corresponding documents.
- Once you have the credential you must paste your photo in the field provided for that purpose, then you must laminate it and carry it in a visible place to enter Corferias and develop your journalistic work without any inconvenience.
- The press accreditation is PERSONAL and INTRANSFERABLE.
- The use of the accreditation is purely journalistic, it is strictly forbidden to use the press credential for commercial purposes.
- In case of losing the credential a new one will not be given under any circumstance.
- The delivery of the press badge will take place in the city of Bogota in Corferias: in Press Room, pavilion 20, second floor from November 26 from 9 am to 4 pm, after having received the mail confirming the authorization of delivery of accreditation by the press office. From 2 December, the press badges will be delivered at the entrance of the fair.